I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is the:
Dres. med. C. Zimpfer & A. Zimpfer-Keese
Seckenheimer Hauptstr. 143
II. Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer of the person responsible is:
Deltamed Süd GmbH & Co. KG
vertreten durch Herrn Andreas Schaupp
Untere Gasse 9
III. general information on data processing
1. the scope of processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is regularly only carried out with the consent of the user. An exception is made in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Blocking or erasure of data is also carried out when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
4. SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of your browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
IV. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. description and scope of data processing
Whenever our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
(1) Information about the type of browser and the version used
(2) The user’s operating system
(3) The Internet service provider of the user
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the user’s system reaches our website
(7) Websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO.
4. duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the purpose of providing the website, this is the case when the relevant session has ended.
5. possibility of opposition and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
a) Description and scope of data processing
In this way the following data can be transmitted:
(1) Entered search terms
(2) Frequency of page views
(3) Use of website functions
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymised by technical precautions. It is therefore no longer possible to assign the data to the calling user. The data is not stored together with other personal data of the users.
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
c) Purpose of the data processing
The analysis cookies are used to improve the quality of our website and its contents. The analysis cookies enable us to find out how the website is used and thus to constantly optimise our offer.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
e) Duration of storage, possibility of objection and removal
VI. contact form and e-mail contact
1. description and scope of data processing
On our website there is a contact form which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
(1) The IP address of the user
(2) Date and time of registration
(3) First and last name of the user
(4) E-mail address of the user
(5) Telephone number of the user
(6) Street of the user, if applicable
(7) If applicable, postcode and location of the user
(8) Date of birth of the user
(9) Reason for the user’s request
(10) Content of the user’s message
For the processing of the data, your consent will be obtained during the sending process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. legal basis for the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3. purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contacting us by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serves to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
5. possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued.
All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
VII. Plugins and tools
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. This means that your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Opposition to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the collection of your information on future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics
This website uses the product Google Maps by Google Inc. By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of automatically collected data by Google Inc, its representatives and third parties.
Our website uses plugins from the Google-operated YouTube page. The website is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
VIII. rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are the data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
1. right of information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing has taken place, you can request information from the data controller on the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of the personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to specify this, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to have the processing limited by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information as to the source of the data where the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DPA and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you are being transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 of the DPA in connection with the transfer.
2. right of rectification
You have the right to ask the data controller to correct and/or complete any personal data processed concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete. The data controller must make the correction without delay.
3. right to restrict processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period which enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
(2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the personal data for the purpose of exercising or defending legal claims; or
(4) if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
4. right of deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You may request the controller to delete personal data concerning you without delay and the controller is obliged to delete such data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
(2) you revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a FADP, and there is no other legal basis for the processing
(3) You lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21(1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21(2) DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data relating to you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered, in accordance with Article 8(1) of the DSGVO.
(b) Information to third parties
If the data controller has made public the personal data concerning you and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 of the DPA, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right of cancellation does not apply if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to comply with a legal obligation to do so under Union or national law to which the controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Article 9 (2) lit. h and i and Article 9 (3) DSGVO;
(4) for archival, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectify, erase or limit the processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed of these recipients by the data controller.
6. right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data communicated to another person in charge without interference from the person in charge to whom the personal data has been communicated, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data concerning you be communicated directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected.
The right to data transferability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
7. right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter e or f of the DPA; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate that there are compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it is linked to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing, your personal data will no longer be processed for those purposes.
You may exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of information society services by means of automated procedures involving technical specifications, without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC.
8. right to withdraw your data protection consent
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects in relation to you or significantly affects you in a similar way. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible
(2) is authorised by Union or national legislation to which the person responsible is subject and that legislation provides for appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, which shall include at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person from the controller, to express his or her point of view and to challenge the decision.
10. right to appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DPA.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted will inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.